Banner 3
Welcome to our forums! It appears you are not registered. Register here
Would Love to be a Bilge Rat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilge Rats Forum Index -> Join Us
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Resinator
Bilge Rat

United States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Would Love to be a Bilge Rat Reply with quote

A. First Name: Josh
B. Age: 36
C. Recruited by who or whom: Not recruited. Been playing BF1942 for a long time, mostly in DC mod. Im also an avid user of youtube, and stumbled across a few BFP vids. From there started searching, and downloading, and now hopefully joining. Ive been able to get onto open servers to test weapons and look around maps...but have yet to actually get to play anyone. Looks like a very fun mod and hope to battle there soon.
D. Location: Sacramento, California
E. Other PC games I play: NascarRacing2003Season, MLB Dugout Heroes, BF1942, BF1942DC
F. Clan History: Various "clans" within Nascar, even had my own for awhile.
G. Additional Comments: Looking forward to playing

Thank you for the opportunity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Xfire UsernameAdd jdono94596 to your Friends list
Koppa
L33t H@x0r

United States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoy
Resinator, your application has been accepted. Please be sure to get to know everyone in our clan, change your tag to <|BR|>, and post frequently on our forums. Your evaluation period will last two weeks. After this time period, we will discuss your overall performance in our clan only section.

-To add the BR tag to your BFP2 name:
http://www.bilgerats.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=61

-Join our Xfire clan:
http://www.xfire.com/clans/bilgerats/

Good luck

Add me on Xfire: bfkoppa. I currently host our 1942 BFP server and would be happy to play on weekends with you. Although the mod is very inactive, we still have events every so often that can have over 40 people sometimes.
View user's profile Send private message Xfire UsernameAdd bfkoppa to your Friends list
Troy
Scourge of the Seven Seas

United States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Josh, it's nice to see you've found our site. I've added you to the roster on our homepage. Our forums have become inactive because BFP is so old. Most of the members are contactable but rarely check the site.

-One in a Million-
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Xfire UsernameAdd sipster19 to your Friends list
Resinator
Bilge Rat

United States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both. I unfortunately cant run BFP2 (havnt even gotten to play BF2 yet) because my PC is a piece of crap. My connections great but Im running an onboard grafix card so stuck with older games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Xfire UsernameAdd jdono94596 to your Friends list
Koppa
L33t H@x0r

United States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it. Most of us prefer the original BFP since the gameplay is so great.
View user's profile Send private message Xfire UsernameAdd bfkoppa to your Friends list
Troy

United States

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resinator, your evaluation period has ended. A poll has been created for you in our clan only section. The results will be posted when its over.

- I've done this a day early since Koppa and I will both be busy tomorrow.

-One in a Million-
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Xfire UsernameAdd sipster19 to your Friends list
Troy

United States

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've said above, our forums are inactive. A lot of members have moved on to other things in their lives. Koppa and I are the main ones that visit here. We were the only ones who voted. Neither of us see a problem with you joining us.

The poll has gone in your favor! You're now a full time member. Congratulations! Surprised

-Be sure to read the Topics to Remember thread in our Below Deck forum.

-One in a Million-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilge Rats Forum Index -> Join Us All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: